Please Join Us for our 5th Annual Conference on Eating Disorders and Obesity. The topic this year is “Tools for the Management of Eating Disorders and Obesity in Your Practice and the Schools.” The conference begins at 8.30 at the William and Ida Friday Center for Continuing Education in Chapel Hill, NC. A map is here.
- Preventing Weight Gain in Adolescent Girls at High Risk for Adult Obesity
- Treating Binge Eating Disorder in the Community: Lessons from “Crave”
Workshops include (choice of one):
- Management of Eating Disorders and Obesity in Primary Care
- Eating Disorders Education in the Real World
- Changing Core Beliefs Using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy for the Prevention of Weight Gain
- Identificación y Tratamientos de Trastornos de la Conducta Alimentaria en Latinos
Documents are in PDF format, requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.